Twitter is one of the greatest social media platforms of our time with over 320 million users. And we all have Twitter favorite tools. We use these tools to get more followers on Twitter. The most effective method to get more followers is simply connecting with influencers in your industry. Posts shared by influencers result in 32% more social shares and get your name out there in front of targeted niches. Here are 10 tools you can use to increase your list of followers on Twitter:
1. Twellow - use it as a Twitter Phone Book. Find people by the location or the keywords they put in their profile. Used by @krisfannin, @NickVenezia and @CamBecker38.
2. Social Quant - Great for generating more followers, leads and engagement on your Twitter account. You can search by industry, location or keyword. Used by @SiouxJordan.
3. Tweepi - get simple and engaged level of Twitter engagements. Great for growing your Twitter followers faster. Used by @MattWoodwardUK.
4. CoTweet - a Twitter marketing tool for companies who want to engage, track, and analyze conversations about their brand. Used by @NealSchaffer, @eMarketer and @ChrisPirillo.
5. CrowdFire - it allows you to mass follow (or unfollow) accounts after narrowing them down into a list based on others accounts’ followers or friends. Used by @neilpatel and @matthewzavadil.
6. TweetDeck - a desktop Twitter management tool used by @jasonfalls,@problogger, and @marshallk. It has features similar features to HootSuite in terms of creating columns to organize your Twitter activity as well as the ability to send longer messages using their Deck.ly service which creates a shortened URL that directs followers to the rest of your tweet beyond 140 characters.
7. TweeterFeed - allows you to add RSS feeds (yours and others) to be shared automatically through your Twitter, Facebook, and other social media accounts each time there is a new update to them. You can customize the tweets to show the title of the new post, the link, and even add a RT @username or via @username so you let the blogger know you’re always tweeting their posts. Used by @sengineland, @amyporterfield, and @cindyking.
8. HootSuite - the most widely used platform for managing social media accounts, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube. Great for managing your Twitter lists. It is also very popular among the social media elite including @chrisbrogan, @tweetsmarter, @kimgarst and @tamar. HootSuite is a freemium tool, meaning that you can use the free plan if you have fewer than five social profiles to manage. The Pro version allows unlimited social profiles including enhanced analytics.
9. Buffer - allows you to schedule your tweets so they are spread throughout the day and you don’t have to go through a reading spree and inundate your followers with 20 tweets within an hour. You can also get great analytics on your tweets which will help determine what your audience loves, or doesn’t, out of the content you share as well as the times of day you get the most action on your tweets. Used by @jaybaer, @askaaronlee and @BBKConsult.
10. SocialOomph - allows you to schedule tweets, track keywords, extend your Twitter profile, and much more with an unlimited amount of accounts for free. Used by @mike_stelzner,@smallbiztrends, and @jeffbullas.
So, what apps do you use to manage and update your social media accounts? What apps do your favorite Twitterers use? And if it is too overwhelming for you as a small business owner to manage everything by your own, let us help you. Let us manage your social media accounts for you, help you get more sales and higher profits to your business. Click HERE for more information.